Saturday, April 9, 2011

back from sf

Malachi was selling his comics goods at WonderCon in San Francisco this past weekend! Although we got back on Monday, we didn't have any internet until last night so that's why I've been a little out of the online loop. Anyways, I got to hang out with some cool friends, namely Jordan Lebrecht and Anna Hurley, and got to visit some cool places! We saw a lighthouse right outside of the city, visited a small beach right inside the city, and went to some awesome stores. Here are the stores we saw:




Perish Trust, a great antiques shop with beautiful presentation.



Pot and Pantry, an adorable store full of new and used kitchen goods. I bought some wooden measuring spoons.



Unionmade, a mens clothing store whose inventory is incredibly inspiring to me.



Gravel and Gold, a collection of home items, vintage items, books and clothing, all laid out in a very appealing way. I wanted one of their striped long sleeve shirts, but controlled myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...